What is EPA doing about Indoor Air Quality in schools?
EPA's IAQ Tools for Schools Program is devoted to providing outreach products and services to schools to help them create and maintain healthy indoor environments and implementation is a top priority and teaches school staff to:
- Prevent and resolve IAQ problems
- Identify practical and low-cost/no-cost solutions to fixing IAQ problems
- Create an IAQ management plan for addressing IAQ proactively and for responding to problems systematically as they arise.
In addition, EPA has recently developed the Healthy School Environments Assessment Tool (HealthySEAT see www.epa.gov/schools ), which will help schools track and evaluate many environmental measures and issues, including IAQ.
- Indoor Air Quality
- Mold and Moisture
- La Calidad del Aire Interior
- IAQ Tools for Schools
- Indoor airPLUS
- Secondhand Smoke (ETS)
- IAQ Tribal Partners Program
- IAQ Design Tools for Schools
- Indoor Air Pollutants
- Air Cleaners
- Topic #: 23002-22319
- Date Created: 2/13/2007
- Last Modified Since: 10/12/2010
- Viewed: 6121